Thursday, August 27, 2009

coloRAD-O

Dear Mr. Harvey Fancy Paws,



I just hacked into my own blog. Obviously, this is a joint blog for me and Justin, as a way to document our Russian adventure as well as keep a lifeline to the people we miss. Justin set it up, and I finally succeeded in matching the correct login name and password so that I might assuage my boredom with some good ol' fashioned BLOGGING.

See? Blog Authors.

So, here I sit in Colorado. In less than a month, I will be in Russia, but that still feels a bit unreal. For the moment, I'm paralyzed with boredom and missing Ithaca and the people there terribly. What I wouldn't give for the power to teleport...


It probably seems petty to anyone who hasn't spent their summer completely sober and living like a monk, but I miss partying. I want to go to a party and get drunk in order to excuse some bad behavior.


Anyways. Justin and I were thinking we would each come up with a different name for the blog so that you would know right away who was writing it. The example Justin used was "Kitty" from Anne Frank's diary. I mean, I like kitties, but I don't think I should use that one...it's a bit...depressing. Obviously.


Immediately my brain jumps to other Feline related names. But I'm feeling far too noncommittal to pick a name tonight.


oooooooooooook then. Happy Thursday, and goodnight.


Hannah
P.S. The following picture is just because



No comments:

Post a Comment