Sunday, November 15, 2009

November 15

Dear Mr. Harvey Fancy Paws,
Today, November 15 is my mother's birthday. I wish I could be there to tell her in person how much I love her, but instead I will write and homage to her in my blog.
Some girls dread that they will turn into their mothers; I on the other hand, hope and pray that one day I will become half the woman my mother is. I have never met someone with more kindness in her heart in addition to being beautiful, frighteningly smart, and extremely talented. My mother could have done anything with her life. She could have used her talents to gain power or wealth. Instead, she has devoted her life to helping others. I know for a fact that there are people whose lives she has touched that probably think of her every single day. Sometimes she hears about it, but most of the time she doesn't. I also know that my mom isn't getting the kind of birthday she deserves. But she reads this blog. Hopefully you'll read this today so that it functions as a sort of card. I'm sending you a long distance hug. Love you.
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment