Thursday, September 17, 2009

A Precious.

Dear Mr. Harvey Fancy Paws,
Here I sit in my room, noming on unhealthful snacks. I have been procrastinating hugely, and now I am suffering for it in my last week. I am very behind on reading, mostly due to Greek. I have Justin to thank for this recent addiction. I highly recomend it to anyone with an excess of time to devote to Hulu.com
My room looks as though it has been ransacked. And it has. By me. All my clothes have been ripped from the closet, and my books are strewn about. My pictures have been taken from their frames and off the walls and filed into a binder in order to make the trip with me to Russia.
I sit like a Gollum in the middle of this mess, hunched around my computer watching Greek and playing Mafia Wars. My cat is sitting inside my almost full suitcase. And I admit, that I'm putting off the work I should be doing because I am scared. I have no idea what to expect. I'm going to Russia. Russia? Yes. Russia. That is very far away.
On another note, I got my hairs did. Woot!

I suppose the next time I blog, it will be from Moscow. Till then, adios.

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment