Monday, September 7, 2009

Status: Declassified

The following is a decrypted message from Field Agent Charles Thomas Forray.

Alias' include: Charlie Forray, Charlie F, Chofo, Chofsky, Charlie Smiles, Charlie Charming, C4A, CT4A, Charlie Boy, Argyle Lorin, Stanial Onatop, Ash Ketchem, Roxis, and Chagrin. Other Alias' not listed

Some information has been deemed classified and has been omitted from this statement.

Status: Civilian declassified....Mostly.


Personal blog entry 0001

As I lay here exhaling my weekend my mind wanders to the road ahead. Despite the action filled lifestyle of my summer, I look forward to the cloister of trials in which infiltration and assimilation of myself into the Russian Culture is integral to my lifetime commitment for an artistic world.

Traveling to the Motherland is but only 12 days away. Like a child waiting for Chanukkah to arrive, every day my excitement builds for when I land in Connecticut and team up with my fellow agents traveling to Big Red. I have, as it may come as no surprise, been rather antsy waiting for zero hour. With my time expendable I have been visiting friends at colleges to keep myself occupied with excitement. After all, patience is not one of my virtues.

This past weekend I went up to The University of Vermont and partied their way. With Saturday and Sunday back to back double keggers my blood and bones were put to the test. I can only now imagine what type of inebriation level Moscow will bring. But I'll be ready. With an internal moral compass, and supreme knowledge of the BHC curve, I foresee no problem dealing with the ******* *** **** ** and handling any and all ********* ***** **** that come my way. However, my body count is racking up a little faster than M.O.M. would like. My verbal negotiation skills were surpassed by my physical ones when a fight ensued at the party this weekend. Some people should learn when they are asked to leave they should never decide to grab the frying pan and start swinging. Though the situation was handled, throwing him down a flight of stairs was rather excessive. Thank goodness the corner of the garage broke his fall. Despite his lack luster people skills, the clearly beaten man returned to apologise after his 20 minute intermission from the party. Apologies are always welcome.

Now that I am home again the remaining days are filled with reading, paperwork, assessment of essential items, ***** **** ***, and enjoying the family I'll be seeing this weekend. The truth of it all is if I could leave for Russia now I would not. My older brother William Zachary Forray will be marrying the love of his life Lindsey Fogg-Willits on Saturday and someday creating A little Fog-For-Will-Ray-Its.

Until future transmissions this is agent 4A saying I love you all, and I will be in touch.





Emmanual syzygy mark 902.810-Ellipsis. [Bio-rok] 5%Rushmore#Cedar SaiNai

No comments:

Post a Comment